CQUARTZ DLUX Plastic & Wheel Coating
Everyone knows how annoying it can be to keep your wheels clean. If you're like me, you want to be able to spray it down and not have to soil a bunch of towels and effectively "retire" them immediately after.
DLUX was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on almost any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. In my experience DLUX leads the entire market when it comes to exterior plastic trim protection and it darkens the trim without leaving any unwanted slick greasy residue.
- (1) CQUARTZ DLUX 30ml.
- (4) 4"x4" Suede MF applicators.
- (1) Foam block applicator.
- Withstands temperatures of over 800F.
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics.
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: Plastics, wheels, and rubber surfaces.
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
We recommend ceramic coating your new wheels right after you take them out of the box. Specifically, we recommend doing the face of them, having the tires mounted and balanced, and then cleaning and ceramic coating the barrel section. This is because the coating makes it difficult for wheel weights to stick.
We Also Recommend
Rays Gram Lights 57DR 18x9.5 +38 5x100 Chrome Plating (SET)
Desmond Regamaster EVO II 18x10.5 +22 5x114.3 Bright II (SET)
Rays Gram Lights 57DR 18x10.5 +12 5x114.3 Chrome Plating (PAIR)